Essential guide to the Blue Mountains covering walks, car tours, rock-climbing, abseiling, caving and adventure sports. Including a nature section which introduces you to the diversity of the region's plant and animal life, and and a section dedicated to accomodation, advice on how to get around on buses and trains and more.
The Guide includes:
- Clear maps to show exactly where you are and where you are going.
- Walks to spectacular clifftops, hidden valleys, sheer-sided gorges and thundering waterfalls.
- Great bicycle and car tours.
- A field guide to the diversity of the region’s plant and animal life.
- Details on rock-climbing, abseiling, caving and other adventure sports.
- Accommodation and tour operator listings.